Thursday, July 29, 2010

Busy Busy Busy


Isn't this a lovely time of year, when you feel spring is just around the corner with spring bulbs beginning to flower and new lambs bouncing and playing in paddocks. I love this time of year. I've been busy mulching the vege patch, a bit of horse "poo" pea straw and chook compost, that should bring a good supply of juicy red strawberries for xmas. I've prunned all my roses which leaves the rest of my large garden to weed and mulch (don't know when that will happen!) But it feels good to look out the window and see some progress. The kids have been outside quite a bit enjoying our lovely weather and we even got out a huge beach ball which they had enormous fun with. I'm off for a girls weekend tomorrow and I can't wait!!! I'm getting in now as Garry has a really busy calendar coming up Aug, Sep, Oct and Nov with some lengthy trips away with clients on events. So its all go around here with events looming and cars needing to be prepared. Don't forget the Nelson Rally nearly here, I'm sorting out some giveaways and handouts for spectators on Sunday at the showgrounds special stage. Hope to see you there. Brenda.

No comments:

Post a Comment