Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What a beautiful Country We live in











































We all know how busy and crazy it gets this time of year, so my big sis, my friend and I had a girls weekend away and took the water taxi from Kaiteri to Tonga Bay (Abel Tasman) and did around 16k of the track. Tonga through to Anchorage. We walked this comfortably in 4 hours including a lunch stop and walk up to Cleopatra Pools- gorgeous there! Its fabulous to make the time to spend with friends and family and to include a bit of exercise just topped it off! Here are some pictures on the trail, I would totally recommend this to anyone, the last time I did this walk was when I was at school won't say how many years ago that was!!!! fitness not essential but helps, there are a few hills to get up....













No comments:

Post a Comment